[Samsung SM-T325] Porting thread

Nexus Chebykin

Jan 22, 2023, 11:58:26 AM1/22/23
to Maru OS dev
So I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE aka Mondrianlte aka SM-T325 and I want to try porting Maru OS on it. The good things are that it does support MHL (didn't try it though), there are Lineage OS'es for it up to Android 11 and there are
1) Vendor tree (whatever this is)
4) TWRP tree (not sure if I need this one)

The bad thing is that while I can flash a ROM, I have absolutely no experience of building \ customizing it myself. I have at least a couple of weeks free, so I'll try my best.
P.S. I did not announce this port in the thread because I didn't get how to send a message, while not replying to anyone.