Server Cleanup 3.0rc1

Mark Gabrenas

Sep 1, 2008, 9:22:14 AM9/1/08
to marksu...@googlegroups.com, John Cchung, Dan Porvin, Mr Madahar, Warren McCullough
Server Cleanup v 3.0 is available for public testing. I have gone thru
it and tested all the features as well as I can on a private test
server, so I am putting it out in the wild for anyone who may wish to
give it a spin.

I have tested it very thoroughly, but there is always the chance, as
with any pre-release software, that data loss can occur. Therefore, I
recommend you try it first on a test server, or a test account/group
before using it on live data. Again, I have tested it quite
thoroughly, but it is always a good idea to be cautious. Good backups
are always a good idea.

I have not been able to test SC 3 with an Active Directory
environment. While it should work fine, this would be a good area for
testing.

Progress bars are not QUITE right yet and I am working on those. Since
these are, really, minor, I thought I would allow for public testing/
use.

As always, you can download the release candidate from http://web.mac.com/bancher

Thank you all for your help, encouragement and advice.

Mark Gabrenas
Apple Certified Systems Administrator
m.gab...@mac.com