Kid Pix Login redirect and saving file issues

Tom

Sep 24, 2007, 1:09:16 PM9/24/07
to Mark's Mac Utilties Mailing List
Has anyone had an issue with using Mark's login redirect and not being
able to save in Kid Pix?

allen wong

Oct 24, 2007, 3:04:27 PM10/24/07
to marksu...@googlegroups.com
Are people having issues with Microsoft Office 2004 hanging on random clients?
It takes forever for Word to open.... it always says Optimizing fonts etc...

I have tried the fonts removal, deleting the cache but it always take forever to launch.

I've been struggling to find a fix for this nothing seems to be working.  Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated!

Mark Gabrenas

Oct 24, 2007, 3:37:43 PM10/24/07
to marksu...@googlegroups.com
I have seen this with unupgraded versions of Office. Make sure you are using the newest version of 2004

Mark Gabrenas
Apple Certified Systems Administrator