Server Cleanup 2.8.2b

1 view

Mark Gabrenas

Aug 6, 2007, 8:52:15 PM8/6/07
to marksu...@googlegroups.com
I have posted a minor fix for SC 2.8.2 that fixes an issue where SC might not find a home folder after you change it's permissions to Everyone None. It is otherwise functionally equivalent to 2.8.2.

Mark Gabrenas
Apple Certified Systems Administrator

MaryAnn Bennett

Oct 15, 2007, 12:15:27 PM10/15/07
to m.gab...@mac.com, mgab...@flexible.com, marksu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I have been trying to download the latest update, but I keep getting a
message that the account does not exist or is no longer active.

Has this been moved?

Thanks,
MaryAnn

marksu...@googlegroups.com writes:
>I have posted a minor fix for SC 2.8.2 that fixes an issue where SC might
>not find a home folder after you change it's permissions to Everyone
>None. It is otherwise functionally equivalent to 2.8.2.
>

>[ http://web.mac.com/bancher ]http://web.mac.com/bancher

>Mark Gabrenas
>Apple Certified Systems Administrator

>[ mailto:m.gab...@mac.com ]m.gab...@mac.com

Mark Gabrenas

Oct 15, 2007, 1:26:54 PM10/15/07
to marksu...@googlegroups.com, mgab...@flexible.com
Should be all set now. It helps if you pay the bill, I guess.