Telugu Cinema News | Glamour Vs Performance | Sexy Telugu Actress boobesShows online

serryser

Jan 17, 2009, 10:37:02 AM1/17/09
to Maristoj
Young Lips T-shirt messages drawing girls’ backlashProtests growing
over Abercrombie & Fitch’s suggestive, sexy slogans In Tangle of Young
Lips, a Sex Rebellion in Chile& boobes in sexy nippale
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Abercrombie & Fitch has been the target of criticism
in the past for its T-shirt slogans and advertising campaigns, but
this time it has upset a portion of its prime audience — teenage
girls.
Some girls are mad at the retailer based in suburban New Albany over T-
shirts for women emblazoned with sayings such as "Who needs brains
when you have these?" and "I had a nightmare I was a brunette."
A protest that began in Pennsylvania by a group of girls funded by the
Allegheny County Girls as Grantmakers, an organization that supports
women's issues, is starting to spread

http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100088&t=0&c=
http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100088&t=0&c=

Peeter