Human or Bot? Judge some racing games

Diego Perez

Mar 5, 2018, 5:03:46 PM3/5/18
to cig...@googlegroups.com, the-general-video...@googlegroups.com, mariocompetition, procedur...@googlegroups.com, racingcompetition
Dear all,

Apologies if you've seen this announcements in other forums.

My PhD student, Cristiana Pacheco @ QMUL, is looking for volunteers to do a quick online study (about 10 minutes) on assessing character believability. Thanks in advance if you can help us with this! Please see below:

----

My name is Cristiana Pacheco, I'm a PhD student at Queen Mary University of London (UK) and I'm running a study on believability of characters in games.

Would you like to help me by judging some racing game videos? You would only have to take 8-12 minutes out of your time and answer a quick survey for my research. You'll be asked to judge a few short videos on two different racing games (Forza Motorsport 6 and Speed Dreams) and, once the paper is published, you'll get access to the global results of all participants and check which scores were given.

I need to collect as many replies as I can by the end of this week. Thank you very much for your time and for your help with my research.

Best Regards,
Cristiana

---

Diego Pérez Liébana

Lecturer in Computer Games and Artificial Intelligence
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London, UK