Call for Participation - Deadline Extension: The GVGAI 2-Player Planning Competition - IEEE CEC 2017

Diego Perez

May 15, 2017, 9:38:56 AM5/15/17
to the-general-video...@googlegroups.com, racingco...@googlegroups.com, mariocom...@googlegroups.com, procedur...@googlegroups.com, cig...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We have extended the deadline for the 2-Player GVGAI Competition till Sunday 28th May.

In this track of the contest, you need to not only adapt to any game within the framework, but also play with (or against) the other participants of the competition in all known and unknown games.

The results of this year's 2-Player edition will be announced on the 6th June, during IEEE CEC 2017 (http://www.cec2017.org/). Note that you do not need to attend the conference in order to participate, simply submit your controller via our competition page: www.gvgai.net

You can find the framework in our repository, and documentation for creating entries in our wiki page.

Finally, you can also find papers describing this track (and further materials) here: http://www.gvgai.net/papers.php

Best of luck!
The GVGAI Team.