trying to run mario AI (build 2011) on Intellij IDEA

Arash Moradi

Jan 7, 2019, 10:13:23 AM1/7/19
to Mario Competition
Hi,

We are AI students trying to run mario AI (build 2011) on Intellij IDEA, we are unable to locate 'main' class in order to do this
the respective error is as follows:

"could not find or load main class"

would greatly appreciate any tip or quick guide on how doing this

thanks.

Arash Moradi

Jan 7, 2019, 10:14:06 AM1/7/19
to Mario Competition
forgot to mention we are working on level generation track codes

Sergey Karakovskiy

Jan 7, 2019, 4:20:29 PM1/7/19
to mariocom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arash

Please locate the source code your re talking about

Thx
Sergey

--

---
Kind regards,

Arash Moradi

Jan 8, 2019, 2:42:55 AM1/8/19
to Mario Competition
Thanks for the reply, I have been using the source code provided in this site:
Also I tried:
Which I assume is the 2013 build.

As I mentioned no matter how I try and which java compiler I use, "unable to locate MAIN class" keeps me down. (eclipse and intellij IDEA)
I believe there is a simple solution to this, I have sufficient skills at coding and never brought down by a error like this.
Am I doing something wrong? trying to compile the codes stored in the "src" folder.

thanks again
Arash

Gonzalo A. Aranda-Corral

Jan 23, 2019, 4:40:51 AM1/23/19
to mariocom...@googlegroups.com

try this: https://consigna.uhu.es/46708

password uhu2019

It is a MarioAI that I sent to my students 2 years ago... and all of them made it work

Good Luck

Gonzalo