IEEE CoG 2019 - Call for Auxiliary Papers (14 May) [and keynotes, and competitions]

Diego Perez

Apr 15, 2019, 4:58:53 AM4/15/19
to cig...@googlegroups.com, procedur...@googlegroups.com, The General Video Game Competition, mariocompetition, racingcompetition
Dear all,

The IEEE Conference on Games (CoG) 2019 call for regular papers is gone now, but here's a reminder that we have a second call for papers coming up for May 14 (non extendable!). This call is for auxiliary papers, which includes short (up to 4 pages), vision (up to 8 pages), competition (up to 8 pages) and demo (up to 2 pages) papers. For details on the scope of these papers please check our CFP on the website: http://www.ieee-cog.org/cfp/

Please note:

 - All the accepted auxiliary papers will be published in IEEExplore and will form part of the proceedings of (the first) IEEE CoG. They are papers on their own right, exactly like regular papers.
 - You can submit to all available tracks (http://www.ieee-cog.org/topics/) and special sessions (http://www.ieee-cog.org/#sp_sessions).

We have also expanded the line-up of keynote speakers:
    * Theresa Duringer (Temple Gate Games)
    * David Silver (Google Deepmind)
    * Emily Short (Spirit AI)
    * Katja Hofmann (Microsoft Research)

Finally, we have now announced all competitions that will be hosted at the conference. We're hitting a new record with 12 competitions in 2019: http://www.ieee-cog.org/competitions_conference/ Please check each competition for details on how to participate.

Looking forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you at CoG 2019!

Best,
Diego Perez-Liebana and Sanaz Mostaghim
IEEE CoG 2019 General Co-Chairs

--

Diego Pérez Liébana

Lecturer in Computer Games and Artificial Intelligence
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London, UK