MariaDb columnstore versions and updates

pantonis

Sep 15, 2023, 2:42:04 PM9/15/23
to MariaDB ColumnStore
I m reallly confused on how the versioning of columnstore for community edition is worming. I have checked MariaDb community release notes ans I couldn't find any changes to Columnstore. Does this mean Columnstore is only getting updates on MariaDb Enterprise server?

drrtuy

Sep 22, 2023, 5:38:29 AM9/22/23
to MariaDB ColumnStore
Hi,

Starting with 11.1 we ship the most recent MCS releases first for community MDB, e.g. the upcoming 23.10.0 will be available for community release first.

Regards,
Roman

пятница, 15 сентября 2023 г. в 21:42:04 UTC+3, pantonis: