Web Components

Morgaine Fowle

Nov 26, 2013, 6:02:20 PM11/26/13
to mari...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Are Web Components ever going to become something Maria aims to work with? I guess primarily I'd be interested in authoring reusable webcomponents in Maria, but certainly understanding how webcomponents would plug in and work in an MVC system is an interesting can of worms too.

Good luck

Peter Michaux

Nov 26, 2013, 10:55:24 PM11/26/13
to mari...@googlegroups.com
Hi Morgaine,

Web components is not something I've worked with before. Does Maria
not work with web components now?

Peter