RE: Sub-recipient voucher applications

Peters-Ruvolo, Annette

Feb 19, 2021, 10:38:05 AM2/19/21
to mar...@googlegroups.com

Good morning all,

We here at the Westchester County CoC are wondering if any CoC Grantees utilize an application or software package to allow PSH sub-recipients to voucher for their grant funds. We had designed our own, with lots of flags and alerts to ensure sub-recipients completed all necessary documentation requirements prior to vouchering (HQS, rent reasonableness, etc), but our IT department has asked us to look into other options.

I googled and got a lot of general-use applications, but was wondering if any grantee has found one particularly well-suited to the HUD CoC grants.

Any ideas or guidance would be appreciated.

Annette M. Peters-Ruvolo, LCSW

Program Director, Community Support Services

Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health

112 East Post Road, 2nd Floor

White Plains, NY 10601

914-995-5278

914-995-6220 (fax)