Call for Proposals for NHSDC 2021 Fall Conference

Paul Rossi

Jul 8, 2021, 12:36:27 PM7/8/21
to mar...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that there will be an optional proposer's conference on Monday, July 12th, at 3:00 pm EDT.

Proposer’s Conference: On July 12th, we will be hosting an optional proposer’s conference to answer any questions potential session proposers may have in advance of submitting their proposals. You may register to attend the Proposers Conference here - https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtcuiurjosGtR1tERjhhaA6o8rdPndFeyV

Conference dates: October 13-14, 2021, Atlanta, GA

Call for Session Proposals is OPEN for the NHSDC 2021 Fall Conference!

Conference theme:
Resilience and Reinvention: Planning for a Brighter Future

We are excited to announce that the call for session proposals is open for NHSDC's return to an in-person conference! The 2021 Fall Conference will be held on October 13th & 14th in Atlanta, Georgia.

Submission Information

Due Date: Session proposals are due by Wednesday, July 21st at 8:00 PM EDT.

Proposer’s Conference: On July 12th, we will be hosting an optional proposer’s conference to answer any questions potential session proposers may have in advance of submitting their proposals. You may register to attend the Proposers Conference here - https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtcuiurjosGtR1tERjhhaA6o8rdPndFeyV

Submission Portal: All proposals must be submitted through the NHSDC Proposal Submission form located here: https://forms.gle/YYUhP9ThcNYVK4r57.

Proposal Guidance

In keeping with this year’s theme, "Resilience and Reinvention: Planning for a Brighter Future," NHSDC is looking for session proposals that address the ongoing and emerging needs of communities as they begin to recover from the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic.

NHSDC Conference attendees will benefit most from presentations that tell a community's story of using data and systems to impact change across the spectrum of its needs - homelessness, healthcare, public health, justice system involvement, food insecurity, employment and other challenges introduced, or exacerbated, by COVID-19.

Proposers are encouraged to explore our Conference Archive to learn more about themes and content from earlier conferences.

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

NHSDC has issued a new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) statement that underscores our commitment to using data to impact policy, improve human services and drive systems change. We are now asking that all presentations, where possible, include data that has been disaggregated by race. Please consider this when brainstorming ideas for session proposals.

Please direct any questions to in...@nhsdc.org.

For more information on NHSDC and our conferences, please visit our website, nhsdc.org.

About the National Human Services Data Consortium

The NHSDC provides information, assistance, peer education, and lifelong learning to its membership and other interested parties in the articulation, planning, implementation, and continuous operation of technology initiatives to collect, aggregate, analyze, and present information regarding the provision of human services.

Our conferences highlight the good work that you and your community are doing to leverage data in the fight to end homelessness.
Copyright © 2021 National Human Services Data Consortium, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
National Human Services Data Consortium
1111 - 9th Street
Ste 245