MailSMTPServer actions not working

RAW

Dec 19, 2010, 6:53:19 AM12/19/10
to MarcoPolo Discussion
I've been using MarcoPolo on my old PowerBook, and after switching to
a new MacBook Pro, I've installed the most recent version (2.5.1).
Everything works OK and context switching goes as planned, except that
one of the actions does not seem to be working: MailSMTPServer. I've
created two MailSMTPServer actions, one for work and one for at home.
My computer is supposed to switch to my home provider's SMTP server
upon arrival at home, but even though the context changes, the SMTP
server remains the one I use at work. The same goes for arrival at
work. Am I doing something wrong?