Lion screen saver password

Darren

Jul 26, 2011, 10:46:21 AM7/26/11
to MarcoPolo Discussion
Hey all,
Upgraded to lion and all seems to be working for me (I don't use BT
or wifi sources), except I can't get MP to disable my screensaver
password. Not sure if this is because I'm using filevault or because
of Lion's new password delay feature. Anyone know ho I can get MP to
either disable the password or change the delay to a long time? I
figure it may have to be a shell script at this point...

thanks!

Pressey Christopher

Jul 26, 2011, 9:24:59 PM7/26/11
to marcopol...@googlegroups.com
Hmm - This feature works fine for me (however I don't use FileVault…) MP correctly enables and disables the password requirement per location in Lion.

Cheers,
Christopher

--
Christopher Pressey