OS X Lion 10.7.2 Beta

DJ RoSch aka. Lecro

Sep 9, 2011, 6:12:50 AM9/9/11
to MarcoPolo Discussion
Hey Folks,

Just upgraded to Lion 10.7.2 Beta for using icloud and other nice
features but marco polo doesnt work.
When starting mp it just quit directly. Of Course the beta status of
10.7.2 is the matter why mp doesnt work but is there any plan in
upgrading mp for the beta status? Or do you wait for official release
of the "new" OS X Lion ;)
I'm using MP 2.5.1 with working wifi evidences.

Thanks

Greetz Roman

Dustin Rue

Sep 9, 2011, 7:43:39 AM9/9/11
to marcopol...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at ControlPlane ControlPlane.dustinrue.com.

DJ RoSch aka. Lecro

Sep 12, 2011, 1:24:42 PM9/12/11
to MarcoPolo Discussion
Also doesn't work for me...
Shure if controlplane is suitable for the 10.7.2 beta of lion?? ;)

Dustin Rue

Sep 12, 2011, 2:09:17 PM9/12/11
to marcopol...@googlegroups.com
It should work fine. If it doesn't then I suspect you have a corrupt MP preferences file.

Dustin