跳至第一則未讀訊息

Marco Cantu'

未讀,
2007年9月21日 上午11:15:2921/9/2007
收件者︰ Marco Cantu Tech World
Welcome to the September edition of my newsletter, with updates on my
work
and some recent news. I know I missed a few months, hope to be mote
timely, now.
Big news is that my Delphi 2007 Handbook is available, as you can rad
below.

NEWS

* CodeGear (www.codegear.com) has released Update 3 of Delphi 2007
and RAD Studio 2007 (which includes Delphi 2007 for .NET, with the
long-awaited .NET 2.0 support).

* CodeGear released Delphi for PHP earlier this year and now a new IDE
for Ruby,
called 3rd Rails. Nice name and nice tool.

* I've just published my "Delphi 2007 Handbook". See:
- The page on lulu.com at: http://www.lulu.com/content/1069254
- The page on my web site, with a lot more details and information,
including the table of contents, at: http://www.marcocantu.com/dh2007
For 36 dollars plus shipping you get over 250 pages of information
specifically related with the recent versions of Delphi. Plus, this is
the only book available on this topic so far.

(MY) CONFERENCES AND EVENTS

* I'm speaking next week in Frankfurt at the joint EKON / EuroDevCon.
Lots of Delphi content in what can be considered CodeGear European
Conference.
http://www.eurodevcon.com.

* I'll be in the US in the following week (Washington d.C). If you
live in the area,
we can set up an informal meeting. (I trying to set up a visit to a
local user group).

* No CodeGear US conference planned so far. I'm toying with the idea
of setting up a
small Delphi event myself. Maybe I'll give it a go in Europe first,
though.

(MY) WEB SITES

* The Delphi Search: http://www.thedelphisearch.com
* A second bookstore: http://blog.marcocantu.com/bookstore.html
* The classic newsgroup front end: http://delphi.newswhat.com

-Marco Cantù
Author of the Mastering Delphi series, Expert in Delphi, XML, Web 2.0
speaker, trainer, consultant.
http://www.marcocantu.com - http://blog.marcocantu.com

回覆所有人
回覆作者