Marco News #10 - May 19th 2009

Marco Cantu'

May 19, 2009, 11:48:36 AM5/19/09
to Marco Cantu Tech World
Welcome to my monthly newsletter, featuring updates on my work and
some recent news.

__________________________________
DELPHI DEVELOPER DAYS - LONDON

The 2-days Delphi class organized with Cary Jensen during spring 2009
event in the US is now coming to London, UK, for its only European
stop, on July 1st and 2nd. This is a unique opportunity and space is
limited, so book your place ASAP. Also, there is a discount if you act
within the coming week.

Detailed information, including a complete agenda with the talks
titles, pricing, and signup information is available at:
http://www.delphideveloperdays.com/
(I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all event
sponsors)

__________________
DELPHI DAY (ITALY)

I'm organizing the main Italian Delphi event on June 4th in Piacenza.
Called Delphi Day this is a gathering of Delphi developers now in its
8th edition. We'll have David I and I'll be there as well, of course.
Several partners (and sponsors) will showcase components in the
afternoon. More information (in Italian) on:
http://www.delphiedintorni.it/delphiday2009.html

_______________________
DELPHI TAGE (GERMANY)

On June 6th I'll be at the Delphi Tage meeting in Hamburg. More
information at:
http://www.delphi-tage.de/

______________________________
DELPHI LIVE! 2009 AND ROADMAP

You can find an my blog several posts on the Delphi Live! 2009
conference that was held last week in San Jose, California. During
this conference CodeGear announced several projects it is working on
for coming versions of Delphi, which will (apparently) include native
Linux and Mac support, but also multi-touch and other Windows 7
capabilities:
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/delphi_live_2009_1.html
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/delphi_live_2009_2_roadmap.html
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/delphi_live_2009_3_finalday.html
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/delphi_live_2009_4_more.html

__________________
ONLINE PRESENCE

You can follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/marcocantu
You can find me on Facebook as: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marco_Cant/600881813

I'm also managing the Delphi Tweet of the Day account at:
http://twitter.com/delphitweetday

________________________
BOOKS BY MARCO

Delphi 2009 Handbook: http://www.marcocantu.com/dh2009
Delphi 2007 Handbook: http://www.marcocantu.com/dh2007
Essential Pascal (Both on Lulu and Amazon): http://www.marcocantu.com/epascal
The Social Web: http://www.lulu.com/content/2546948

______________________
(MY) OTHER WEB SITES

Delphi Mentor: http://www.delphimentor.com
The Delphi Search: http://www.thedelphisearch.com
The classic newsgroup front end: http://delphi.newswhat.com (under
reconstruction)
My Italian Delphi shop: http://shop.wintech-italia.com

That's all for this month.

-Marco Cantù
Author of the Delphi books, Expert in Delphi, XML, Web 2.0
speaker, trainer, consultant.
http://www.marcocantu.com - http://blog.marcocantu.com