Marco News April 2012

Marco Cantù

Apr 2, 2012, 9:30:53 AM4/2/12
to marco...@googlegroups.com
While I'm still busy writing a FireMonkey book, here are some information about my current activities, the most important being Delphi Developer Days. The first 2 events in London and Amsterdam last week went well (see http://bit.ly/H1fuhb) and I've added further iOS and FireMonkey demos, plus a lot more. The material is a very large book of over 400 pages!

______________________________________
DELPHI DEVELOPER DAYS 2012

In case you don't know, Delphi Developer Days is a joint event
with sessions by Marco Cantù and Cary Jensen, as well as joint
sessions of both of us.

We'll be covering a variety of topics, from upgrading your skills to
recent versions of Delphi to core talks on classic Delphi topics.

(Remaining) Dates:

Washington DC/Baltimore, USA: April 16-17, 2012
Chicago, USA: April 19-20, 2012
Frankfurt, Germany: May 14-15, 2012
Rome, Italy: May 17-18, 2012

Descriptions and sign in are at http://bit.ly/cn3vFO

_______________________________
DELPHI HANDBOOKS COLLECTION

You can find all my recent Delphi Handbooks in a single complete PDF
file (of almost 1,000 pages) at
http://sites.fastspring.com/wintechitalia/product/delphihandbookscoll...

ONLINE PRESENCE

You can follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/marcocantu
You can find me on Facebook as: http://www.facebook.com/marcocantu
My blog is on http://blog.marcocantu.com

-Marco Cantù,
Author of the Delphi books, Expert in Delphi, Web, jQuery. Speaker,
trainer, consultant.
http://www.marcocantu.com