Marco News#7 - December 2nd 2008

Marco Cantu'

Dec 2, 2008, 9:29:41 AM12/2/08
to Marco Cantu Tech World
Welcome to my (hopefully) monthly newsletter, featuring
updates on my work and some recent news.
_________________________________
DELPHI 2009 HANDBOOK PUBLISHED
My new book has been published yesterday. For the entire week there is
CodeRage 2008 conference discount.
The book web site, with the chapter titles, the full TOC in PDF,
and a link for buying is at:
http://www.marcocantu.com/dh2009/
DELPHI DEVELOPER DAYS
I'm partnering with Cary Jensen for a spring 2009 event in the US.
Will be on March 30 and 31 in the Washington DC area and on
April 1 and 2 in the Chicago area. There is a discount if you book
before the end of December. All the information is available at:
http://www.delphideveloperdays.com/
_____________________
OTHER DELPHI BOOKS
Delphi 2007 Handbook (http://www.lulu.com/content/1069254)
Essential Pascal (http://www.lulu.com/content/2398448)
_______________
(MY) WEB SITES
* Delphi Mentor: http://www.delphimentor.com
* The Delphi Search: http://www.thedelphisearch.com
* The classic newsgroup front end: http://delphi.newswhat.com
* My Italian shop for CodeGear products (and third-party ones):
http://shop.wintech-italia.com

-Marco Cantù
Author of the Delphi books, Expert in Delphi, XML, Web 2.0
speaker, trainer, consultant.
http://www.marcocantu.com - http://blog.marcocantu.com