Marco News #1 - March 10, 2007

Marco Cantu'

Mar 10, 2007, 11:25:50 PM3/10/07
to Marco Cantu Tech World
Welcome to the first edition of my new newsletter, with information
about my work, my web sites, and all things Delphi.

NEWS

* CodeGear (www.codegear.com), the Borland subsidiary in charge for
Delphi, is launching Delphi 2007 for Win32 and also a Delphi for PHP.

* My last printed book is Mastering Delphi 2005. I plan releasing a
print-on-demand book on Delphi 2007. More information soon. Keep an
eye on www.marcocantu.com for updates.

FROM MY BLOG

5 things on Delphi 2007
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/fivethings_delphi2007.html

Delphi as a Brand in Delphi For PHP?
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/delphi_brand_php.html

CodeGear Announces Delphi 2007 and Delphi for PHP:
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/codegear_delphi2007_delphiphp.html

12 Years of Delphi
http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/delphi_12_years.html

(MY) CONFERENCES AND EVENTS

* Monday March 12 will see a brand new event, an online "virtual"
conference, called CodeRage (see www.codegear.com for signup). There
will be many presentations from CodeGear R&D members and external
speakers, including myself. I'll give my "Fun Side of Delphi" talk on
Tuesday 13th. See the conference program for more details.

* I'll be speaking at the Italian Delphi 2007 launch on March 20
(Milan) and 22 (Rome). See www.codegear.it for details. I'm also
preparing a one day Delphi 2007 seminar, which will be available as
soon as Delphi 2007 ships.

* At the end of March, I'll be in Australia for the ADUG Conference.
See http://www.adug.org.au.

(MY) WEB SITES

* I've set up a Google Co-op Delphi Search Site,
http://www.thedelphisearch.com

* I have a second bookstore site as:
http://blog.marcocantu.com/bookstore.html

* Beside visiting my blog, you can see my preferred blog entries
written by others on:
http://blog.marcocantu.com/myfeeds.html

That's all for this first newsletter, which is supposed to have a
monthly schedule. The idea is to keep it as a summary (with many
links). Let me know what you'd like to see in it. Bye.

-Marco Cantù
Author of the Mastering Delphi series, Expert in Delphi and XML world,
speaker, trainer, consultant.
www.marcocantu.com - blog.marcocantu.com