Marco News - January 19th, 2012

Marco Cantù

Jan 19, 2012, 9:37:01 AM1/19/12
to Marco Cantu Tech World
I've realized I didn't post to this "old" list for about 6 months.
Well, from time to time I do remember.

______________________________________
DELPHI DEVELOPER DAYS 2012

The Delphi Developer Days 2012 tour in US and Europe is planned for
March to May,
but the Very Early Bird (25%) discount is bound to expire tomorrow.

Pick any of the 6 cities, signup, and attend one of the key Delphi
training events of 2012.

In case you don't know, Delphi Developer Days is a joint event
with sessions by Marco Cantù and Cary Jensen, as well as joint
sessions of both of us.

We'll be covering a variety of topics, from upgrading your skills to
recent versions of Delphi to core talks on classic Delphi topics.

Dates:

London, United Kingdom: March 26-27, 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands: March 29-30, 2012
Washington DC/Baltimore, USA: April 16-17, 2012
Chicago, USA: April 19-20, 2012
Frankfurt, Germany: May 14-15, 2012
Rome, Italy: May 17-18, 2012

Descriptions and sign in are at http://bit.ly/cn3vFO

_______________________________
DELPHI HANDBOOKS COLLECTION

You can find all my recent Delphi Handbooks in a single complete PDF
file (of almost 1,000 pages) at
http://sites.fastspring.com/wintechitalia/product/delphihandbookscoll...

ONLINE PRESENCE

You can follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/marcocantu
You can find me on Facebook as: http://www.facebook.com/marcocantu
My blog is on http://blog.marcocantu.com

-Marco Cantù,
Author of the Delphi books, Expert in Delphi, Web, jQuery. Speaker,
trainer, consultant.
http://www.marcocantu.com