Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
March Rucking Testing
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
March Rucking Testing
Contact owners and managers
1–6 of 6
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Nang Phung
Sep 29
[TEST FOR TEST] Need testers for ReForest Balloon
Hi fellow developers! 👋 I need Android testers for my game ReForest Balloon, a casual game about
unread,
[TEST FOR TEST] Need testers for ReForest Balloon
Hi fellow developers! 👋 I need Android testers for my game ReForest Balloon, a casual game about
Sep 29
FunFan
, …
Maxwell Crowley
5
Sep 24
installed yours
Joined. I'll test regularly, please test back 1. Join the DADabase testing Google Group: https://
unread,
installed yours
Joined. I'll test regularly, please test back 1. Join the DADabase testing Google Group: https://
Sep 24
Andy RENSON
,
Maxwell Crowley
2
Sep 24
Test my app too ! BudgetPilot
Joined. I'll test regularly, please test back 1. Join the DADabase testing Google Group: https://
unread,
Test my app too ! BudgetPilot
Joined. I'll test regularly, please test back 1. Join the DADabase testing Google Group: https://
Sep 24
Bill M
Sep 23
Need Testers
I will test your app back immediately and keep it installed for the full 14 days! Just drop your
unread,
Need Testers
I will test your app back immediately and keep it installed for the full 14 days! Just drop your
Sep 23
PLANIFY Kingdom
,
Fatum Lupus
3
Sep 22
Voyage Pocket reciprocal closed test
I'm having a problem; no matter how hard I try, it won't let me download it. I've already
unread,
Voyage Pocket reciprocal closed test
I'm having a problem; no matter how hard I try, it won't let me download it. I've already
Sep 22
Mehmet Siri
, …
Madhav raj
3
Sep 15
Mutual Test App
INSTRUCTIONS google group - https://groups.google.com/g/qr-scanner-app-testing 1. accept invite as
unread,
Mutual Test App
INSTRUCTIONS google group - https://groups.google.com/g/qr-scanner-app-testing 1. accept invite as
Sep 15