problem - save/load window blank

pel...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2013, 1:34:06 PM6/8/13
to marave-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I love marave - fantastic piece of work! Just moved from Ubuntu to Mint, and now for some reason when I go to load/save, all I get is a blank window with 'Load File' or 'Save File' at the top.
This is probably a stupid question, but I hope someone can help. I'm pretty sure this isn't a problem with the software, but something to do with the theme I'm running. I've tried switching themes in Marave and Cinnamon but that doesn't fix it. Can anyone suggest anything? At the moment I can't use marave because of this, and I'm missing it....

best,

Peter