Announcing Marathon on Eclipse

Dakshinamurthy Karra

Jul 3, 2018, 1:04:40 PM7/3/18
to marathon...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

It gives us pleasure to announce the release Marathon/Eclipse 1.0.0. At this time, you require a Marathonite trial/commercial license to try it.

Kind Regards,
-- KD

--
Dakshinamurthy Karra
Jalian Systems Pvt. Ltd.

marplusz

Jul 19, 2018, 9:36:02 AM7/19/18
to marathon...@googlegroups.com
Will the Marathon / Eclipse - Open-source version be available? Is it planned?

Dakshinamurthy Karra

Jul 19, 2018, 9:51:57 AM7/19/18
to marathon...@googlegroups.com
Some time in future (not very soon) - at this time we use quite a bit of marathonite code and do not have the resources to segregate and release a OSS version.

Kind Regards,
KD

-- KD

--
Dakshinamurthy Karra
Jalian Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:06 PM, marplusz <slaweka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Will the Marathon / Eclipse - Open-source version be available?

--
Looking for professional help with your Marathon projects?
Go visit: http://marathontesting.com

marplusz