Java Driver automation on a JNLP freezing

Sofía Petrides

Aug 10, 2020, 1:56:44 PM8/10/20
to Marathon Java GUI Testing

Hi!

We are working with a JNLP application using Java Driver, and we have a problem in certain point of the automation.

We have a screen with a form to complete, no problems with that, but, after we complete certain field, we have to click on another and a pop-up should appear, but instead the swing application and the automation both freeze.

If we execute the automation till the previous step that makes the pop-up appear, and click manually in the corresponding field, the pop-up appears correctly.

This leads us to think that the problem is bound to have both the automation and the automation running simultaneously, so we suspect it's something about the JVM.

We have already tried adding memory to the JVM, but didn't work. We are really clueless about the cause of the freeze. This is the last thing that my console shows before freezing:

freeze.png

Has anyone had the same/similar problem?

If you did, we appreciate all the help you can give us!

Aditya Chandrasekhar Karra

Aug 11, 2020, 2:53:18 PM8/11/20
to Marathon Java GUI Testing
Hi..

Can you tell me on what component you are clicking? If there are any images of the events it would be to understand.

--Aditya Karra
Jalian Systems Pvt. Ltd.