Jtable is not displayed when I use marathon with jdk1.8_151

Akash Badgujar

Dec 20, 2018, 10:56:18 AM12/20/18
to Marathon Java GUI Testing
Jtable is not displayed when I use marathon with jdk1.8_151

Marathon version used are 5.2.3.0. Can someone please tell me any solution for this.

Dakshinamurthy Karra

Dec 20, 2018, 12:55:07 PM12/20/18
to marathon...@googlegroups.com
Hello Akash,

Not very clear about your question. Can you please elaborate? What did you do, what happens and what do you expect?

-- KD

--
Dakshinamurthy Karra
Jalian Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:26 PM Akash Badgujar <akashbad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jtable is not displayed when I use marathon with jdk1.8_151

Marathon version used are 5.2.3.0.                                          Can someone please tell me any solution for this.

--
Looking for professional help with your Marathon projects?
Go visit: http://marathontesting.com

Akash Badgujar

Dec 21, 2018, 5:49:17 AM12/21/18
to marathon...@googlegroups.com
Hi sir,
When I used marathon tool to automate my application which is created in java. we have a tab in it were we have a Jtable on that tab so when we use marathon tool with jdk1.7 then that jtable is seen on that tab in our application whereas when we use jdk1.8_151 then jtable is not displayed and so due to this we get an error of “Could not find row0 in table” and hence due to that jtable not getting displayed we cannot automate our application. So please sir can u provide with some solution.                     Thank you sir,                                               Akash.

Dakshinamurthy Karra

Dec 26, 2018, 11:36:24 PM12/26/18
to marathon...@googlegroups.com
Hello Akash,

We test Marathon with JDK8 - in fact this is our development environment. We do not find any issues with it.

Please do the following:
1. Run marathon with '-i' option from a terminal/cmd window
2. In the project directory update logging.properties and change the log level to INFO (default: WARNING)
3. Try recording.
4. Capture the output (if any) from the terminal window and from the Output tab in Marathon
5. Mail the information

I can check whether there are any errors that are causing this problem.

-- KD

--
Dakshinamurthy Karra
Jalian Systems Pvt. Ltd.