Fw: RE: OVC expert- CHF International

Mr. Joram Massesa

Jan 14, 2010, 2:26:20 AM1/14/10
to ACCODEO Accodeo, Irene Adiel, Khadija Ally, Salvation Army, Joyce bayona, Emilian Busara, Tumaini Centre, Donald Charwe, ECCF ECCF, Francis Francis, Eric Guga, Eric Guga, Kenneth H, Abdallah Ibrahim, Jushua Jackson, Grace Kabate, Amos Kevin, KULWA KINOBE, Anna Kitua, kuleana kuleana, Joyce Kweka, Adam Lings, Davis Lumala, Anna Matowo, Grace Mbaruku, Geoffrey Mhagama, Mkombozi Mkombozi, Mwanaisha Mkumbwa, Joseph Mlinzi, Rehema Mtingwa, Chris Mushi, Alphonce Mutaboyerwa, CosmasM Mwaisobwa, dotto nkilijiwa, NNOC NNOC, Esther Obdam, Blandina R, Alice Rugu, Emmanuel Rutagonya, Watoto Salama, Patricia Shija, Rebecca Tanui, NeneSow Thiam, Rita WVT, YCIC YCIC, Zaca ZACA, maryn...@yahoo.com, maryn...@yahoo.co.uk, jimmy....@gmail.com, DevotaMtema, GodfreyTelli, HumphreyPolepole, Loraine, Mwaminim, SabasMasawe, Salala, SuitbertMusiba, ThomasMasanja, amapu...@yahoo.com, tobias.c...@childrenincrossfire.org, bir...@yahoo.com, bir...@yahoo.co.uk, marafiki...@googlegroups.com, kdu...@chfinternational.org
For those who are interested. Please circulate.

Joram

Joram Wilson Massesa
Box 15902
Arusha.  Tanzania