List of books which I have read in September.

Adam Foya

Sep 30, 2009, 2:41:33 AM9/30/09
to Marafiki wa Vitabu - Friend's of Books
List of books which I have read in September.

Dear Friends of books

September is one of gratefully month for me, as I have been able to
achieve my target of reading at least four books in a month. This is
the list of those books.

1. The Politics of Bones: Dr. Owens and the Struggle for Nigeria’s Oil
by J. Timothy
2. The [Secret] Love of Sons: How We Men Feel About Our Mothers, And
Why We Never Tell by Nicholas Weinstock
3. The Power of Reading-Insight from Research by Krashen Stephen
4. The Definitive Book of Body Language by Alan & Barbara Pease.

I have managed to write, review of The Power of Reading, I will do my
best to share insights about other books. For those activists who are
interested in natural resources issues, The Politics of Bones is
recommended to you. The book is also a memoir of Ken Saro Wiwa,
Nigerian activist who was killed protesting against practices of oil
companies in Ogon land, Niger Delta.

The Secret Love of Sons, is a must read for any one who has always
wondering about relationship between sons and their mothers. It made
to think allot about my relationship with my mother and how sometimes
it has been difficult for me to show how is love her. If you are able
to find it’s copy anywhere don’t miss it out!

Wishing you nice reading

Adam