My project i build in phonegap and eclipse and cant view the index.html embeded content

Adenaan Jacobs

Dec 18, 2013, 7:44:47 AM12/18/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!I have build my app in phonegap and deployed to phone but i can only see the index.html page display with no embedded heading,toolbars.I have imported to assets folder of a eclipse project and the same happened.

If i test opening the index.html from my pc in browser then its viewed correctly and app function as its suppose to function.

So its like on device the other folders that index points to cant be accessed.

I have attached screen shots

I'm i doing something wrong in the build of the project?

Thanks

app_in_eclipse.PNG
app_in_browser.PNG

Adam L. Peller

Dec 18, 2013, 9:07:27 AM12/18/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like the Dojo library (and its widgets) are missing from your build.  How did you make the build?  Did you follow the instructions on the wiki?  Are you able to run the application on the iphone without a phonegap deployment?

Adenaan Jacobs

Dec 18, 2013, 10:09:26 AM12/18/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com, ad...@peller.org
The dojo library files is there.I created a phonegap build and also in eclipse.I think its to do with the _ in front of the folders and android platform cant read the content or files starting with _.I tried to follow wiki but dont understand how to edit my index.htm require() function to make it work.Don't have iphone environment setup for ios to test only Android.Thanks for your reply.

Adam L. Peller

Dec 18, 2013, 12:20:24 PM12/18/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I thought the underscore bug in Android had finally been fixed... but was it ever shipped in a release?  Are you using the current version of the OS?

The workaround (generally good practice anyway) was to do a "build" of the Dojo library, which concatenates needed JS files together and minifies them.  Hopefully these links will be helpful:

Addi J

Dec 18, 2013, 12:27:51 PM12/18/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com

Will try the work around.thanks adam

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Maqetta Users" group.

Ravika leova

Aug 4, 2014, 2:14:00 AM8/4/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
.I made a phonegap construct furthermore in eclipse.i think its to do with the _ before the envelopes and android stage cant read the substance or documents beginning with _.i attempted to take after wiki however dont see how to alter my index.htm oblige() capacity to make it work.don't have iphone environment setup for ios to test Android.thanks for your answer.
In Car DVD PlayerDVD Player for Car