Problem accessing /maqetta/. Reason: ProxyServlet: /maqetta/

grimace

Oct 19, 2011, 2:48:57 PM10/19/11
to Maqetta Users
Does any one know why this might be happening. I've installed on 3
different systems and in each case I run up against this.

also, on my linux (ubuntu 11.04)/Eclipse Indigo I get this:

ERROR: Duplicate alias. Failed to register servlet for [alias="/
maqetta", contributor="maqetta.core.server.standalone[31]"
ERROR: Duplicate alias. Failed to register resource for [alias="/
maqetta/app/system", contributor="maqetta.core.server.standalone[31]"

bradley childs

Oct 19, 2011, 2:52:52 PM10/19/11
to Maqetta Users
hi grimace,

are you running the latest from HEAD? If so, there's been a change to
the launch VM arguments. I'll post a separate thread with
instructions.

-bc

grimace

Oct 19, 2011, 3:31:18 PM10/19/11
to Maqetta Users
I can download current nightly and start from a terminal on both Mac
and Linux. It's when I run in eclipse ( as in the Developer
instructions ) that I run in to problems...Is that what you are
talking about? If so, I checked out head, with git, in eclipse as per
dev instructions.

Thx

bradley childs

Oct 19, 2011, 3:48:11 PM10/19/11
to Maqetta Users
Here's a post with instructions on how to fix:

http://groups.google.com/group/maqetta-devs/browse_thread/thread/eab2cefeb6479919

-bc

Dobrin Alexiev

Nov 30, 2011, 2:48:27 PM11/30/11
to Maqetta Users
Hello,
Last night (Nov 29th) I downloaded maqetta from git I tired to debug
it from the Eclipse environment.

I followed the setup instruction on https://github.com/maqetta/maqetta/wiki/Developer-Setup
but when I launched "maqetta single-user" I've got the error:

ERROR: Duplicate alias. Failed to register servlet for [alias="/

maqetta", contributor="maqetta.server.orion[24]"]

ERROR: Duplicate alias. Failed to register resource for [alias="/

maqetta/app/system", contributor="maqetta.client.orion[18]"]

I removed the VM argument as suggested in the post
http://groups.google.com/group/maqetta-devs/browse_thread/thread/eab2cefeb6479919
but I still see the same error.

Any suggestion what else the problem might be?
I am using Windows 7, Eclipse Java EE for Web Developer - Build id:
20110916-0149.

Thanks in advance.
Dobrin

Jon Ferraiolo

Nov 30, 2011, 3:10:37 PM11/30/11
to Maqetta Users
Dobrin,
I ran into this very problem yesterday. The problem is that we have
some code-in-progress within a couple of new projects with the string
"orion" in the project name that we will be mainlining into the
application down the road, but aren't there yet, and these projects
introduce duplicate functionality that confuses Eclipse. The simplest
and easiest thing to do is to delete the two *orion* projects from
within Eclipse. (No need to remove the underlying code - just remove
the project). That should fix things. We are working on a fix to make
it so that developers don't have to download-then-delete-then-run and
instead can just download-run, but that fix isn't ready yet afaik.

Jon Ferraiolo
Maqetta team

Dobrin Alexiev

Nov 30, 2011, 4:43:32 PM11/30/11
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jon for the quick response.
It worked.

Dobrin

Luka Čavić

Mar 23, 2015, 9:50:12 AM3/23/15
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I also have problem with eclipse scout application:

ERROR: Duplicate alias. Failed to register servlet for [alias="/", contributor="com.rinels.eambulancecentral.ui.rap[26]"]

But I do not find any duplicates...