AW: Easy way to create a gallery in Maqetta?

mega...@googlemail.com

Sep 29, 2012, 1:31:21 PM9/29/12
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I built my own fancy gallery with a few lines of JavaScript and a bit CSS now but like a visual way of creating it via dojo and maqetta would be cool. Just an idea for future development.

-- Gesendet von meinem HP Veer

Am 27.09.2012 21:15 schrieb mgd <mega...@googlemail.com>:

Hi,

is there an easy way of creating a picture gallery in Maqetta?

I found https://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.8/dojox/image/Gallery.html# but I don't see it in the Dojo palette. Can this be easily inserted manually? If yes, how exactly does that work?

Any plans to integrate this in future?

Piotr

Jon Ferraiolo

Sep 29, 2012, 4:45:56 PM9/29/12
to maqett...@googlegroups.com, mega...@googlemail.com
Congratulations and thanks for posting the update on the forum. I agree with you that Maqetta should extend its custom widget features such that it would be possible to create such a widget within Maqetta.

We do have the Save As Widget feature in Maqetta now, but it only works for static widgets (i.e., without configurable parameters). One of the things I hope we will do soon is provide good documentation on how to create parameterized widgets. (Although note that achieving this will probably require getting down and dirty on the technology front somewhat.)

Jon Ferraiolo
Maqetta team

Father And Son Lawn Care And Handyman Services LLC

Sep 16, 2015, 8:22:47 AM9/16/15
to Maqetta Users, mega...@googlemail.com
Any progress or update on this since 2012? I just got Maqetta also and was hoping to achieve the same functionality.

Adam L. Peller

Sep 16, 2015, 9:14:32 AM9/16/15
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid not.  IBM has suspended work on Maqetta.