is possible to use doh within maqetta?

Wagner Marques

Mar 19, 2014, 5:14:41 PM3/19/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I would like to use doh within the maketa mocking some objects with javascript. Is that possible?

best regards

Jon Ferraiolo

Mar 19, 2014, 6:46:09 PM3/19/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean Dojo's doh testing framework? If so, I don't see how to use doh in conjunction with a running version of Maqetta. However, if you have installed Maqetta locally, conceivably you could use doh on the files within the "user" area where Maqetta stores the files you create while using Maqetta. But I'm not sure what exactly you might want to do with doh.

Jon

Wagner Marques

Mar 19, 2014, 11:05:53 PM3/19/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Jon

yes, it is about dojo doh test framework. I am running maqetta bundled installed locally.

I was thinking to use doh to write and run user test cases mocking server data with static java script objetcs prepared for diferent scenarios.
For example, could test the login use case. So, I was thinking to create a js array with some users and test two scearios: login sucessfull or failed. To do this I should create some static js users properly for each scenario.

I know that to test the interface properly I should try dojo robot, selenium or another framework like that, but for now, I would like to make just some logic tests, only to keep this simple and inside maqetta.

Doh inside maqetta would be usefull to test my own js libraries.

Should I put dojo util foder manually in user project lib folder?

I hope my intentions makes sense...

Wagner Marques

Mar 25, 2014, 6:32:43 PM3/25/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com

I was wandering... if I am coding some javascript modules I should test some of its functionalities and why should I go out maqetta (and orion) to run the tests?

I am still interest in use doh within maqetta if possible.

Could you lead me on the first steps, please? Thanks,

best regards

Ravika leova

Jun 1, 2014, 9:13:49 AM6/1/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I think the interface appropriately I ought to attempt dojo robot, selenium or an alternate structure like that, yet until further notice, I might want to make simply some rationale tests, just to keep this basic and inside maqetta...
Android Watch PhoneAndroid Phone Watch