Custom widgets

瀏覽次數:76 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Daniel Waldorf

未讀,
2013年9月24日 上午9:34:592013/9/24
收件者:maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we have developed a lot of widgets based on dojo and now would like to use Maqetta. How do we integrate them? I have not found a (understandable) explanation on how to do this. Can sombody help?
BR,
Daniel

Bill Reed

未讀,
2013年9月24日 上午9:44:092013/9/24
收件者:maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
You would need to create your own widget toolkit as described here https://github.com/maqetta/maqetta/wiki/Widget-Libraries

Daniel Waldorf

未讀,
2013年9月24日 下午5:53:022013/9/24
收件者:maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the answer. This is what pops up on Google, but it's not enough for a noob like me.
I might have gone wrong using the download from maqetta.org instead of the stuff from Github. Will try this first, but I might get back to you.

BR,
Daniel

Liza Jenifer

未讀,
2014年7月6日 上午11:31:012014/7/6
收件者:maqett...@googlegroups.com、daniel.wo...@googlemail.com
This is the thing that pops up on Google, however it insufficient for a noob like me. I may have happened utilizing the download from maqetta.org rather than the stuff from Github. Will attempt this first and foremost, however I may hit you up.
Video Door PhoneVideo Door Intercom
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄