WAR of Release 10 now available

Javier Pedemonte

May 28, 2013, 11:14:42 AM5/28/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
A WAR version of Maqetta Release 10 is now available for download:  http://maqetta.org/downloads/

Please note that this release is built on top of a nightly version of Eclipse Orion (version I201305012230).  This was necessary because WAR-related fixes to Orion were not committed until after v2.0.  As such, there may be a higher level of issues with the Orion that is shipped in the WAR.

Javier
- maqetta team

Javier Pedemonte

May 28, 2013, 11:16:39 AM5/28/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Let's try this again:  information on Maqetta Release 10 is available here...

Javier
- maqetta team

Salim Ansari

May 28, 2013, 11:17:29 AM5/28/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com

Ravika leova

Jun 1, 2014, 9:11:23 AM6/1/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I have  visited Your link which contain so many helpful Meqetta Release 10 content.
I really found this link helpful for me. I would like to say  Thanks for sharing such
a nice collection here.
Watch Phone AndroidPhone Watch