Make use of the existing JQuery plugin project from github

taoch

May 8, 2013, 9:45:40 PM5/8/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    In the guide, we are recommended to select some of plugin project from git into Eclipse, without JQuery project.
    If I want to make use of the project, what should I do? I had already import the project into Eclipse and changed maqetta.libraries.feature/feature.xml , davinci.releng/orion/builder/rootfiles/siteConfig/widgetPalette.json. But it doesn't work. What else should I do?
    Thanks~

Jon Ferraiolo

May 8, 2013, 10:15:35 PM5/8/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but the jQuery plugin is way out of date. It worked with Maqetta about 18 months ago, but since there there have been major changes to the core, and the jQuery plugin hasn't been updated. Anyway, when it did kinda work (a long time aglo), it only included a small number of jQuery UI controls (in fact, it might have just been one widget) which served as a proof of concept that Maqetta's code was toolkit independent. You might want to know what the plans are for getting jQuery widget support in the product. Once again, sorry, we don't have a schedule for jQuery widget support at this time.

Jon Ferraiolo
Maqetta team

taoch

May 10, 2013, 10:35:49 PM5/10/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jon. Perhaps dojo UI widget is more compatible in the project.

在 2013年5月9日星期四UTC+8上午10时15分35秒,Jon写道:

huihui...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2015, 5:08:56 AM7/29/15
to Maqetta Developers, taoc...@gmail.com

I'm follow the guide to build the source code about maqetta.
https://github.com/maqetta/maqetta/wiki/Maqetta-with-Orion-Developer-Setup

       But I am failed for many times ,so I want to ask you.
       There are some red fork before my project?
        If you know how to resolve if , please reply or contact me 1252...@qq.com
        Thank you very much!