Need Help Installing Maqetta on Windows Server

Glen Milton

Mar 28, 2014, 10:53:11 AM3/28/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I can't find anything on installing Maqetta on a Windows Server 2012.  Could someone give a a nudge so that I can get started?

Thank you in advance!

Jon Ferraiolo

Mar 28, 2014, 11:09:27 AM3/28/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if anyone on the original Maqetta team ever installed Maqetta on a Windows server. We did provide instructions for how to install it on a Windows desktop machine. If you download the ZIP file and look in the Readme.html file, there are instructions for Windows desktop. I have zero familiarity with Windows servers, so I have no idea what the difference is between a Windows desktop and a Windows server.

Jon

Message has been deleted

Bill Reed

Mar 28, 2014, 11:59:07 AM3/28/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
I would think the only real issue with installing Maqetta on Windows server would be starting Maqetta as a windows service.