Maqetta WAR file now available, for testing

Javier Pedemonte

Jan 25, 2013, 5:50:46 PM1/25/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
We've put together a WAR file release of Maqetta.  You can download it here.  The archive contains installation instructions.

This is a nightly level release and as such it will contain bugs.  The WAR file has only been tested on Tomcat 7.0.x.

If you test it, please let us know of any issues you encounter...

javier
- maqetta team

Javier Pedemonte

Feb 24, 2013, 10:29:34 PM2/24/13
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Release 9 WAR is now available from the downloads page.

Thatraju

May 13, 2014, 5:38:05 PM5/13/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please share a copy of the WAR file?  The download link is showing up a 404.

Thanks

Javier Pedemonte

May 13, 2014, 10:23:14 PM5/13/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Downloads are now available here: https://github.com/maqetta/maqetta/releases

Thatraju

May 18, 2014, 2:25:22 PM5/18/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Can you please post the direct link to the WAR file?  I have tried downloading the war using GIT.  for some reason, GIT can't find or there are some missing nodes causing GIT to fail.  I am using Windows 8 and eclipse Juno and following the step by step dev setup.

Thanks

Thatraju

May 18, 2014, 2:50:09 PM5/18/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Following is a missing reference from my second try down loading one of the latest updates

85baac189a9ead99c5bc7cbb3075a01fa31ea22c