Issue with Maqetta with eclipse

Pradeep M Varghese

Feb 5, 2014, 7:49:43 AM2/5/14
to maqett...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I downloaded maqetta using Git.I have selected "Clone Sub module" option.When I imported the projects(16 projects which Tutorial says).
There are so many compilation errors.Many Libraries/Clasess are not available . Example JSONException,JSONArray etc).
Ignoring the errors I tried running it.So I got the following errors

!ENTRY maqetta.server.orion 4 0 2014-02-05 17:42:02.267
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "maqetta.server.orion_10.0.0.qualifier [40]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: maqetta.core.server; bundle-version="0.0.0"
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1327)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1311)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:323)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:389)

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance..

---------------Disclaimer---------------

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Any views or opinions contained in this message are those of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the company.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should take responsibility to check this email and any attachments for the presence of any viruses before they accept into their network / systems.

huihui...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2015, 11:38:10 PM7/29/15
to Maqetta Developers, pvar...@altimetrik.com
Do you resolve the problem?
I face the problem again,so I need your help.
Could I contact with you,
my email is 1252...@qq.com
thank you very much!

在 2014年2月5日星期三 UTC+8下午8:49:43,Pradeep M Varghese写道: