License problem

Ahmed Salayev

Mar 5, 2014, 11:37:43 PM3/5/14
to mapwel...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends. I got a question about mapwel license. I'm a novice in this field, so my question may look like silly. :)
Mapwel registration has a personal registration fee, which gives option to upload maps directly to Garmin. So, the uploading is licensed. But after uploading to gps, can I copy the .img file from the gps and use it in another gps? Or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.

cbbeanbags .

Mar 13, 2014, 10:48:25 AM3/13/14
to mapwel...@googlegroups.com
Ahmed:
I use Mapwel at work but don't claim to know everything about it so all I can do for you is pass on what works for me. I use multiple GPSs with the "advanced" version and load each GPS separately from the software. Again, you need to have the advanced license not the single user license.