Singapore

ian doterty jr endangan

Jul 27, 2006, 12:13:40 AM7/27/06
to mapuaCE91
Hey Batch Mates!!!

Tanong lang. What is the best way to get a job in
sing? by internet? direct apply via relatives in sing?
or go to POEA in ortigas? I wanted to try it out after
working in the Philipines for a total of 9 years. Im
in the government enforcing environmental laws just
like Mons job, aside from few Civil Eng'g jobs like
plans and as Industrial Eng'g in Mftg plants. Advice
anyone?

Ian

http://mail.yahoo.com

NORLITO CASTILLO

Jul 27, 2006, 12:17:08 AM7/27/06
to map...@googlegroups.com
newspaper (classified ads) is the best thing pre.

Boyet

Rosemarie Mendoza

Jul 27, 2006, 1:15:52 PM7/27/06
to map...@googlegroups.com
try via relatives in sing and internet. If you could
go there and visit the place much better. there are
some employers who wants to see the applicant right
away. Good Luck.

rose mendoza

Rosemarie Mendoza

Normina

Jul 27, 2006, 1:28:15 PM7/27/06
to map...@googlegroups.com
yup , Rose is right .Go there as tourist I believe maximum days you could stay is 30 days if not 14 days
lang ..so within these days dapat may trabaho ka ng nakuha ...

Here are the list ng mga batchmates natin :
1. Jahn Jahn
2. Bolet
3.Marcy
4.Connie
5.Tet & Sioki (forgot the name)
6.Henry
7.Other school mates Emma Castro , Owen and Grace Rosal .

hmmm sino pa ba Ms Bolet ???
For Contact number ??? tanong mo kay Jahn Jahn..

okidoki

Bengot

Mac-Arlen Macaspac

Jul 27, 2006, 7:05:45 PM7/27/06
to map...@googlegroups.com
hi ryan,

when i went in singapore for a visit, i've witnessed my friends searching jobs by internet and newspapers, there are` a lot of jobs listing in the newspapers but i think you have to really go personally and have a resident address in singapore for your contact address.

You might want to contact my fellow Pampangeno , taga guagua pampanga din sya,Engr. Richard Vergara, nakilala ko lang ito sa tigerairways and he gave me his calling card, he is the Senior Project Manager of Sumitomo Mitsui and happens to be the big boss, he is also the boss of emma castro,his number cel phone-97366974, office 64750079.

I think tiger airfare is only 5000pesos  2-way, try it.
Goodluck
arlen

Rosemarie Mendoza wrote:

> try via relatives in sing and internet. If you could
> go there and visit the place much better. there are
> some employers who wants to see the applicant right
> away. Good Luck.
>
> rose mendoza
>
> --- ian doterty jr endangan wrote:
>

> > Hey Batch Mates!!!
> >
> > Tanong lang. What is the best way to get a job in
> > sing? by internet? direct apply via relatives in
> > sing?
> > or go to POEA in ortigas? I wanted to try it out
> > after
> > working in the Philipines for a total of 9 years. Im
> > in the government enforcing environmental laws just
> > like Mons job, aside from few Civil Eng'g jobs like
> > plans and as Industrial Eng'g in Mftg plants. Advice
> > anyone?
> >
> > Ian

> > protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >

> Rosemarie Mendoza

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Efren Benigno

noel ridge

Jul 30, 2006, 8:41:51 PM7/30/06
to map...@googlegroups.com
Senen, Jojo & Sonny,

Please send me message need to know some info.

Thanks a lot.

Noel "Tarry"

--- Efren Benigno <ecb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i know this guy... Richard Vergara.. He is a friend
> my colleage, Reynaldo Guevarra, a kapampangan too..
>

> Mac-Arlen Macaspac <eng...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi ryan,
>
> when i went in singapore for a visit, i've
> witnessed my friends searching jobs by internet and
> newspapers, there are` a lot of jobs listing in the
> newspapers but i think you have to really go
> personally and have a resident address in singapore
> for your contact address.
>
> You might want to contact my fellow Pampangeno ,
> taga guagua pampanga din sya,Engr. Richard Vergara,
> nakilala ko lang ito sa tigerairways and he gave me
> his calling card, he is the Senior Project Manager
> of Sumitomo Mitsui and happens to be the big boss,
> he is also the boss of emma castro,his number cel
> phone-97366974, office 64750079.
>
> I think tiger airfare is only 5000pesos 2-way,
> try it.
> Goodluck
>
> arlen

> Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo!
> Mail Beta.

jose banzon

Jul 30, 2006, 9:14:14 PM7/30/06
to map...@googlegroups.com