Help! I can't log in.

Laura

Jan 3, 2012, 4:11:22 AM1/3/12
to Maptini Community
I keep getting a message that I need to confirm my account. I resent
(x5 or so) the confirmation instructions to my email, but they are not
showing up. Yes I checked the junk folder. I reset my password - that
had no problem getting to my inbox.
I can't see my maps until I confirm, but I have way to confirm. HELP!

Thanks,
Laura

Jeremy Lightsmith

Jan 3, 2012, 12:05:09 PM1/3/12
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com, Maptini Community
Let's see what we can do off list

Jeremy

Sent from my iPad

Daniel Dosen

Jan 3, 2012, 12:11:46 PM1/3/12
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com
I just created a new account, then resent the confirmation instructions, so it looks to be working.  When you request to resend confirmation instructions, does the site respond by saying you should get a new email with instructions?

-- Dan