Crashed and cant re-install

Skip to the first unread message

kazey

18 Apr 2012, 06:50:5818/04/2012
to Maptini Community
I paid 4.99 for maptini, and now I cant even download it back after
it cashed !!, I have loads of projects on it. I am getting "The item
you tried to buy is no longer available"?, this is for the ipad 2, I
have only used it for a month

Jeremy Lightsmith

19 Apr 2012, 02:01:2719/04/2012
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kazey,

This sucks.  We know about the issue and we're working to push a fix through Apple's process.  Expect it in about a week once they approve it.  In the meantime, you should still be able to access your maps by going to http://maptini.com (unfortunately, it doesn't work so well from the ipad)

----
Jeremy Lightsmith
Maptini Product Owner
312-953-1193

Daniel Dosen

20 Apr 2012, 14:03:5020/04/2012
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com
Krazey - Just a follow up - the app should be back in the store to re-download…

--
Daniel Dosen

kazey

21 Apr 2012, 08:59:5821/04/2012
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com
I am not "krazey" aka crazy, I am kazey, sure, would check it out. Thanks