Help ! Loose my map

@FredVandaele

Apr 4, 2011, 10:45:09 AM4/4/11
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com
Don't know how, but my map was scratched using the iphone app. How can I goes back to a previous version ?

http://maptini.com/maps/47D2658C-0965-4C1C-97E8-9BE3EF48B68E

Any help REALLY appreciated !!

thnaks,
Fred

Jeremy Lightsmith

Apr 4, 2011, 7:25:23 PM4/4/11
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com, @FredVandaele
Hi Fred,

We do keep a record of all the changes that have ever happened to a map, but it's currently hard to get at that data (we are working on that).  What we _do_ make accessible is every 100th version.  Take a look at :

It's not the latest, but maybe it has enough of what you need?  This was probably someone messing with your map.  I see you've changed the permission to not let anyone edit the map.

Does that help?

----
Jeremy Lightsmith
Maptini Product Owner
312-953-1193

@FredVandaele

Apr 6, 2011, 4:26:03 AM4/6/11
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Jeremy - already replied in direct but wants to share it with the group. The URL is working with the additional parameter for every 100th version ... great !

Only limitation I see is the export that export only the last version and not the one actually displayed.

Fred

Jeremy Lightsmith

Apr 6, 2011, 11:16:12 AM4/6/11
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com, @FredVandaele
Hi Fred,

We're doing a mini push on Thursday evening.  Let's see if we can find something that works for you then.

----
Jeremy Lightsmith
Maptini Product Owner
312-953-1193

Jeremy Lightsmith

Apr 8, 2011, 7:37:09 PM4/8/11
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com, @FredVandaele
We just deployed copy and paste to the web.  See if that works for you.  You should be able to go to your old map, copy the nodes you want, and paste them into the new map.  Right now, this only works on the web, but we'll hopefully be adding this to iOS devices later this month.

Let us know how it goes!

----
Jeremy Lightsmith
Maptini Product Owner