Help ... iPad flaked out & I lost my map

AnnArborRon

Apr 15, 2011, 1:52:51 PM4/15/11
to Maptini Community
Hello:

Somehow, I erased my map at http://maptini.com/maps/836ea1a0-271f-012e-3ddf-123139181809#

It is on version 105

I need to get back to a version somewhere in the 90s.

I know you said it is difficult to get at the data, but it is very
important to me. I would really appreciate it if you could get it for
me.

Thank you,

Ron Koller

Jeremy Lightsmith

Apr 16, 2011, 10:00:57 AM4/16/11
to maptini-...@googlegroups.com, AnnArborRon
We did a little bit of work for you, and while the feature is a little rough, it should (hopefully) do exactly what you need.

Try this url :

You can play with the version number at the end until you find what you need.  Once you do, just copy the nodes that you want into a current version of the map in another window.

----
Jeremy Lightsmith
Maptini Product Owner
312-953-1193