Meta notes etc

1 view

Jim

Aug 25, 2010, 10:30:50 PM8/25/10
to CrowdMap Community
I'd sure like the facility to leave comments about the design without
making changes to the map.

Also be nice to be able to expand a node which could carry further
context.

Also wondering if there is any upper limit to the number of iPads that
can be working on the design concurrently.

Thanks for this genuinely useful product.

Jeremy Lightsmith

Aug 25, 2010, 11:33:38 PM8/25/10
to crowdmap-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback, Jim!

We'll take your suggestions under advisement.

As for an upper limit to iPads, there shouldn't be.  The only limit is the server, and that's on the cloud so it's quite scaleable.  That said, the way the iPads currently respond to changes might not scale realistically to a really huge number of concurrent updates.  As in, it might take a while for each client to catchup to many updates / sec for a long period of time.

----
Jeremy Lightsmith
Helping Software Teams Get More Productive with tools like Agile, Lean, & Rails
312-953-1193
http://jeremylightsmith.com/
http://facilitationpatterns.org/ (book in progress)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremylightsmith