POI Icons are not shown in "Basic"-Map Copy

Christian

Oct 16, 2018, 5:13:35 AM10/16/18
to MapTiler Community
Hello,

I'm a newbie and want to extend the "Basic"-Map with the POI-Symbols from the "Streets"-Map. So tried the following:
  1. Make a copy the Streets-Map und export the Style.
  2. Copy the POI-Layers (poi_z16, poi_z15, poi_z14, poi_transit) in the style.json
  3. Export the Style from "Basic"-Map, paste the POI-Layers from the "Streets"-Map and the result is the attached file style.json
  4. When I import the style, the icons aren't shown. Only the alternative text can be found:

    without_icons.PNG

  5. But I'd also like to see the icons like in the streets map:

    with_icons.PNG

I can't figure out, why the Icons aren't shown. Another problem seems to be, that the Z-Index seems to be wrong - the text is  sometimes behind the streets and ways.

Any help is much appreciated
Christian
style.json