Certainly! The topic or main question related to the issue could be framed as: "How can I successfully add photos to menu items on a website dedicated to covering menu prices in the Philippines?

Adam Josh

Jun 15, 2024, 2:59:37 AMJun 15
to MapTiler Community
  I'm currently facing an issue with adding photos to my menu prices on a website that covers menu prices in the Philippines. The problem is that when I try to upload a photo to accompany a menu item, the image doesn't appear correctly or at all on the menu page. I've tried uploading different file formats and sizes, but none seem to display properly. It's crucial for our users to see visuals alongside the menu items, especially given the nature of our site covering various dining options across the Philippines. Can you please advise on how to troubleshoot this issue effectively?. My website is related to menu prices in Philippines. Readmore at menusprice.