Map viewer always says: Ops, something went wrong (Logs: UserAttributeTokenAuthenticationFilter.checkToken() - No users matching the given token)

Christian Z.

May 5, 2020, 7:50:45 AM5/5/20
to mapstore-users
Hi all,

I'm new to MapStore. Just deployed the war file of the latest version (2020.01.01) to our Tomcat, but I cannot create a map. I log in with user/user or admin/admin, but everytime I click on "New Map" an error page with "Ops, something went wrong" shows up.

In the logs the following error appears:
UserAttributeTokenAuthenticationFilter.checkToken() - No users matching the given token.

Can you help me?

Best regards,
Christian

Lorenzo Natali

Jun 18, 2020, 7:11:22 AM6/18/20
to mapstore-users
Hi,
We didn't noticed this error in any of our installation at the moment. Did you customized something (e.g. set the user database on postgres) or you just installed MapStore on tomcat ?

The real error is not logged in 2020.01.01

Christian Z.

Jun 18, 2020, 10:54:40 AM6/18/20
to mapstore-users
I changed nothing. I tried the embedded Tomcat as well as the war-file on Windows, the embedded Tomcat and the war-file on Linux, and the Docker container on Linux. In the first four cases, the error message appeared, in the latter case, I just got a white page.
May it has something to do with our proxy/firewall? Are there any remote calls to other domains than the one with the mapstore installation?

Alexandre Gacon

Jun 18, 2020, 11:01:00 AM6/18/20
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
By default, the client application uses the MapStore backend hosted by geosolutions: perhaps your network is blocking the calls to the backend (https://mapstore.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer-guide/developing/#back-end).

I tried the docker image yesterday (both latest and dev) and they worked fine for me.

Alexandre

Alexandre Gacon

Christian Z.

Jun 24, 2020, 7:08:08 AM6/24/20
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
I'm not running front end only, but the whole application that you are providing as jar, war or docker container, following https://mapstore.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quick-start/. I would expect that the local front end will then communicate with the local backend. The link that you have posted points to the documentation of the development/test mode, but I am using the production code.

Alexandre Gacon

Christian Z.

Jun 26, 2020, 4:21:43 AM6/26/20
to mapstore-users

Mauro Bartolomeoli

Jun 26, 2020, 5:38:14 AM6/26/20
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Christian for digging down and finding the problem. Could you open a ticket on github so that we can work on a fix to avoid this by checking if geolocation is enabled?

Mauro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapstore-users/d61afd2a-29fa-4450-8af4-d2712e899f2fo%40googlegroups.com.

--

Regards,

Mauro Bartolomeoli

==
==

Dott. Mauro Bartolomeoli
@mauro_bart
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy

mobile: +39 393 904 1756
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Christian Z.

Jun 26, 2020, 7:53:33 AM6/26/20
to mapstore-users
Sorry, too busy at the moment with other stuff. I think, you should be able now to reproduce the error and create the ticket yourself.