Change mapstore project name

Ed de la Paz

Jul 17, 2018, 10:01:28 PM7/17/18
to mapstore-users

Is there a way to change the name of the project? like http://localhost:8082/myproject/ because the app is not loading when I am changing the name of folder

Mauro Bartolomeoli

Jul 18, 2018, 4:22:56 AM7/18/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,
actually you have to change the path to built javascript here: https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/blob/master/prod-webpack.config.js#L27
and build the war again.
We are looking for a simpler way to avoid this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Mauro

Il giorno mer 18 lug 2018 alle ore 04:01 Ed de la Paz <ejdel...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Is there a way to change the name of the project? like http://localhost:8082/myproject/ because the app is not loading when I am changing the name of folder

Regards,

Mauro Bartolomeoli

==
==

Dott. Mauro Bartolomeoli
@mauro_bart
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Mazin Jay Duyang

Nov 14, 2018, 1:06:20 PM11/14/18
to mapstore-users
Hi Mauro,
How can I do it actually? I mean the project name in URL..  Thankyou in advance.

Mauro Bartolomeoli

Nov 20, 2018, 7:09:18 AM11/20/18
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mazin, if you start from a released war you have to do this:

1) rename the war file and the uncompressed folder with the same name in the webapps folder with the name you chose (e.g. mazin.war and mazin respectively)
2) if it's the first time you install the war, and you don't have the uncompressed folder, run once to make the war uncompress.
3) now you have to replace a string (/mapstore/dist with /mazin/dist) in the following list of uncompressed folder files (you can use any text-editor to do this):
 * index.html
 * dist/mapstore2.js
4) if you get other issues, just search /mapstore/dist in all the uncompressed folder files and do the replacement also in other files

We hope to have a simpler solution in a future release, but unfortunately for now you need to do it this way due to a problem with our current build tool.

Mauro